4 medium red potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
4 mushrooms, halved
1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
1 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano, chopped
2. Sprinkle or spray olive oil on the bottom of casserole, place fish fillets in a single layer
3. Sprinkle lemon/lime juice on top of fish
4. Add potato slices, mushrooms and carrots in layers , sprinkle salt, oregano and olive oil on top
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes start to brown and bubble on top
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes; serve.
Enjoy this yummy and nutritious meal!