Showing your love doesn’t have to cost a fortune or involve excess waste. Simple homemade gifts–like a hand-decorated pot or basket with flowers, herbs or spices, homemade chocolate hearts or a heart-shaped pizza–send a sweet message from your hands and your heart.
Here are ten more easy (even for kids!), inexpensive ideas for homemade gifts and goodies for Valentines Day:
1. Mini-boxes made from empty matchboxes decorated with wrapping paper
2. Flowers made from colored napkins or tissue
3. “Heart” ribbons made from cupcake paper
4. Flowers made from cupcake paper
5. Heart wall decorations made from paper and attached with plasticine
6. Necklace made from vintage keyboard buttons
7. Heart-shaped Valentine card
8. Little paper butterflies with lollipops (great for school parties or for friends)
9. Little paper hearts with dark chocolates (great for school parties or for friends)
We hope you’ll be inspired by some of the featured ideas from our green partners. Happy Valentines Day to all!