Though the bottles are usually recycled, commercial bottled water uses plenty of plastic. Opting for a reusable bottle–filled from the water cooler or tap–is a more sustainable solution. Keeping your water bottle clean–especially for little ones–will banish bacteria that love the moist environment it provides. Fit Sugar shares some easy ways to keep your reusable water bottles sparkling clean, including–who knew?–denture-cleaning tablets.
- What We Need to Know About Beef Production
- Glyphosate and Childhood Vaccines
- Understanding Common Food Allergies
- National Heatstroke Prevention Day
- Affect of Screen Time on Kids' Brains
Recent Video Episodes
Green Easter Crafts
Organic Gardening Basics
Tuneful Tots: The Importance of Music Education for Young Children
- Luca’s First Birthday Chocolate Cake
Listen to your chocolate cravings; Everyone’s favorite flavor is actually good for you!
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Homemade Pear Sauce: An Apple Alternative
Homemade pear sauce has a more subtle flavor than applesauce, makes an elegant addition to any food in need of sweet side and kids love it.
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies
This recipe using almond butter is not only gluten-free, it's free of dairy and refined sugar. Our two-year-old taste tester gave it a "great big smile" rating.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
January is Glaucoma Awareness Month, but half of people with glaucoma don’t know they have it.
Get a healthy start in 2017 by learning about glaucoma and taking steps to reduce your risk of vision loss!