Yoga isn’t just for adults; kids of all ages can get important physical and emotional benefits from learning and practicing yoga.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- New Blood Test Can Identify Past Exposures to Infections
- Floatovoltaics and Their Role in Clean Energy
- The Latest Facts About Olive Oil
- Cohousing Project in Berlin Shows New Options
- The Most Bicycle-Friendly Cities
- Homemade Games and Play Ideas July 28, 2015
- Homemade Baby Food (Part One) July 27, 2015
- Pregnancy After 40: Understanding the Risks July 23, 2015
- Healthy Home: Natural Solutions To Harsh Cleaning Products July 16, 2015
- New Blood Test Can Identify Past Exposures to Infections July 13, 2015
Recent Video Episodes
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
Organic Gardening Basics
Green Easter Crafts
European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season
- Easy Eggless Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
This simple recipe for nutritious homemade pancakes allows for a lot of creativity for both flavor and shape.
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
January is a Birth Defect Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Birth Defects - Make a PACT for Prevention."
Kids Shoes and Back to School - eepurl.com/bumEpr