Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Recall Alert: Cheerios And Honey Nut Cheerios
- Kids With Less Structured Activities Perform Better
- An Edible Water Bottle
- Skyscrapers Made of Shipping Containers
- Juicing For a Healthier Skin, Hair and Nails
- Recall Alert: Cheerios And Honey Nut Cheerios October 7, 2015
- A Balanced Day for Busy Moms: Preparing Healthy Meals on Hectic Days October 7, 2015
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies October 7, 2015
- Excessive Sugar Intake Can Cause Addiction October 5, 2015
- Homemade Whole Wheat Flat Bread with Rosemary September 30, 2015
Recent Video Episodes
- Homemade Whole Wheat Flat Bread with Rosemary
This whole wheat flat bread is the first result of my desire to make my own healthy bread without any sugar that the kids will enjoy too.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Semi-Sweet Eggless Oatmeal Cookies with Dark Choco
These easy to make semi-sweet and eggless oatmeal cookies are not only a nutritious snack but also a fun recipe to try with your kids in the kitchen.
- Easy Eggless Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
This simple recipe for nutritious homemade pancakes allows for a lot of creativity for both flavor and shape.
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Cancer and Other Diseases"
Homemade Toys, Games and Play Ideas - eepurl.com/bBCBfX