Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Milk Consumption Might Relieve Arthritis Pain
- The Future of Solar Panels
- Autism Might Be Connected to Faulty Prenatal Brain Growth
- Climate Change and Bad, Expensive Coffee
- Pregnant Women Consuming Nuts Lower Their Kids Chances for Allergies
Recent Video Episodes
Garden Compost 101: Basic Steps for Using Compost in Your Garden
How to Get Your Toddler Tired
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Squeakers by the Dozen: Chocolate Mice!
Chocolate doesn't have to be heart-shaped to be sweet: These merry mice make a great edible (and adorable) gift and are guaranteed to be the hit of any party.
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
Make 2014 the green year! When you teach your kids to recycle, you’re helping them live a healthy and green lifestyle, and you’re giving them knowledge about sustainable living that will last them a lifetime.
First time Peruvian fusion dining experience: seafood cilantro lime soup was divine, even our 3-year old was hooked! recipe soon.