Yoga isn’t just for adults; kids of all ages can get important physical and emotional benefits from learning and practicing yoga.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- How Safe Is Your Drinking Water?
- Hemp House Pulls CO2 From the Air
- First US School District to Serve Organic Meals
- Why to Avoid Farm-Raised Salmon
- Parents Base Child's Happiness on Their own Feelings
Recent Video Episodes
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
Organic Gardening Basics
Green Easter Crafts
European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season
- Semi-Sweet Eggless Oatmeal Cookies with Dark Choco
These easy to make semi-sweet and eggless oatmeal cookies are not only a nutritious snack but also a fun recipe to try with your kids in the kitchen.
- Easy Eggless Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
This simple recipe for nutritious homemade pancakes allows for a lot of creativity for both flavor and shape.
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
January is a Birth Defect Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Birth Defects - Make a PACT for Prevention."
Fall Means Back to School - eepurl.com/bw3eWT