Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Recall Alert: Dole Fresh Vegetables
- Food Allergies Linked to Hyperactive Immune System at Birth
- The Future of Construction with Innovative Building Materials
- Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy Linked to Autism
- Recall Alert: Trader Joe's Triple Ginger Brew
- Babies And Jet Lag: Survival Tips January 30, 2016
- European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season January 24, 2016
- Green Parenting vs. the Real World: Sugar Everywhere January 24, 2016
- Clean Energy: Savings For Apartment Dwellers January 24, 2016
- Recall Alert: Dole Fresh Vegetables January 23, 2016
Recent Video Episodes
European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season
Clean Energy: Savings For Apartment Dwellers
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies
This recipe using almond butter is not only gluten-free, it's free of dairy and refined sugar. Our two-year-old taste tester gave it a "great big smile" rating.
- Homemade Whole Wheat Flat Bread with Rosemary
This whole wheat flat bread is the first result of my desire to make my own healthy bread without any sugar that the kids will enjoy too.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Semi-Sweet Eggless Oatmeal Cookies with Dark Choco
These easy to make semi-sweet and eggless oatmeal cookies are not only a nutritious snack but also a fun recipe to try with your kids in the kitchen.
- Easy Eggless Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
This simple recipe for nutritious homemade pancakes allows for a lot of creativity for both flavor and shape.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Cancer and Other Diseases"