Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Arsenic Levels in Baby Cereal and Drinking Water
- Mediterranean Diet Associated with Better Cardiovascular Health
- Recall Alert: Hepatitis A Outbreak Linked to Costco Fruit
- New Dengue Vaccine Recommended for Use
- San Francisco Is the First American City with Full Maternity Leave
Recent Video Episodes
European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season
- Luca’s First Birthday Chocolate Cake
Listen to your chocolate cravings; Everyone’s favorite flavor is actually good for you!
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Homemade Pear Sauce: An Apple Alternative
Homemade pear sauce has a more subtle flavor than applesauce, makes an elegant addition to any food in need of sweet side and kids love it.
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies
This recipe using almond butter is not only gluten-free, it's free of dairy and refined sugar. Our two-year-old taste tester gave it a "great big smile" rating.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Cancer and Other Diseases"