Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Recall Alert: Costco Chicken Salad Linked to E. Coli
- Recall Alert: SKIPPY Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- Yes, New Brain Cells Can Be Regrown
- Teenage Scientist Found a Way to Stop Allergies
- Recall Alert: Certain Whole Foods And Trader Joe's Products
Recent Video Episodes
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies
This recipe using almond butter is not only gluten-free, it's free of dairy and refined sugar. Our two-year-old taste tester gave it a "great big smile" rating.
- Homemade Whole Wheat Flat Bread with Rosemary
This whole wheat flat bread is the first result of my desire to make my own healthy bread without any sugar that the kids will enjoy too.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Semi-Sweet Eggless Oatmeal Cookies with Dark Choco
These easy to make semi-sweet and eggless oatmeal cookies are not only a nutritious snack but also a fun recipe to try with your kids in the kitchen.
- Easy Eggless Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
This simple recipe for nutritious homemade pancakes allows for a lot of creativity for both flavor and shape.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Cancer and Other Diseases"
Ideas for a Healthy Thanksgiving Feast - eepurl.com/bGoMNH