Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Rent a Christmas Tree Instead of Wasting One
- Particulate Air Pollution Increases Autism Risk
- Portable Solar Desalination Device for Affordable Water
- Prenatal Exposure to Chemicals Linked to Lower IQ
- Whooping Cough Outbreak is Back
- Fresh Coconut Macaroons with Chocolate December 26, 2014
- Vánočka: Sweet Holiday Egg Bread December 23, 2014
- Rent a Christmas Tree Instead of Wasting One December 22, 2014
- Particulate Air Pollution Increases Autism Risk December 20, 2014
- Portable Solar Desalination Device for Affordable Water December 19, 2014
Recent Video Episodes
Making Your Own Yogurt at Home Has Never Been Easier
Entertaining Kids on Trips with Interactive Drawing
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
Storytelling Helps Young Minds Grow
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
November is a National Diabetes Awareness Month
Nearly 30 million children and adults in the United States have diabetes-prevent it from early on!
Merry Christmas to our green community around the world! pinterest.com/pin/878202614602…