Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Clean Energy Helps Turning Lawns Into Urban Farms
- The Health Benefits and Risks of Tea
- Dangerously High Lead Levels in Kid's Toys
- Arsenic Levels in Baby Cereal and Drinking Water
- Mediterranean Diet Associated with Better Cardiovascular Health
- Healthy Green Grilling May 30, 2016
- Clean Energy Helps Turning Lawns Into Urban Farms May 28, 2016
- 6 Green Ways To Make The Most Of Your Family Vacation May 22, 2016
- Bilingualism: Should Your Child Learn Foreign Languages? May 16, 2016
- The Health Benefits and Risks of Tea May 15, 2016
Recent Video Episodes
European Chicken Garlic Vegetable Soup vs. Cold and Flu Season
- Luca’s First Birthday Chocolate Cake
Listen to your chocolate cravings; Everyone’s favorite flavor is actually good for you!
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Homemade Pear Sauce: An Apple Alternative
Homemade pear sauce has a more subtle flavor than applesauce, makes an elegant addition to any food in need of sweet side and kids love it.
- Gluten-Free Almond Butter Blondies
This recipe using almond butter is not only gluten-free, it's free of dairy and refined sugar. Our two-year-old taste tester gave it a "great big smile" rating.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Cancer and Other Diseases"
Info that matters! twitter.com/americanmedchem/st…