Yoga isn’t just for adults; kids of all ages can get important physical and emotional benefits from learning and practicing yoga.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Kid's Autonomy Leads to Higher Cognitive Skills
- Innovative Therapy Can Helps Babies with Autism Risk
- 2014-The Hottest Year on Record
- Safe Home Remedies For Your Child's Cough
- Mushrooms Could be Key to Zero Waste Packaging
Recent Video Episodes
Kids and Books: A Winning Combination
Making Your Own Yogurt at Home Has Never Been Easier
Entertaining Kids on Trips with Interactive Drawing
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
January is a Birth Defect Awareness Month
The theme for 2015 is "Making Healthy Choices to Prevent Birth Defects - Make a PACT for Prevention."
Stay Warm, Be Green and Save Money - eepurl.com/bcqms5