Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Toxic E-waste Floods Poor Countries
- Feminine Care Products and Toxicity
- Project "Wind for Prosperity" Brings Clean Energy to the Rural Developing World
- Increase in Childhood ADHD Linked to Poverty
- NYC Landfill to Be Turned Into a Solar Park
Recent Video Episodes
Cooking with Kids: Sugarless Banana Bread Muffins
Clean Energy: Savings For Apartment Dwellers
Cooking with Kids: Honey Cookies Part 2
Cooking with Kids: Honey Cookies Part 1
Storytelling Helps Young Minds Grow
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Squeakers by the Dozen: Chocolate Mice!
Chocolate doesn't have to be heart-shaped to be sweet: These merry mice make a great edible (and adorable) gift and are guaranteed to be the hit of any party.
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
Green Holiday Decorating Ideas
From Thanksgiving to Hanukkah, Christmas through New Year and Three Kings, the holidays are great time to reduce, reuse and recycle–and set a great example for your children.