Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Big Nutritional Differences Between Organic and Non-Organic Food
- The Use of Antiviral and Antibiotic Medications
- Bicycling is Win Win for All
- School Girl's Science Project Changed Real Science
- Home Remedy Kit for Your Family Vacation
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss July 22, 2014
- Big Nutritional Differences Between Organic and Non-Organic Food July 22, 2014
- Protect Your Family Against Lyme Disease July 21, 2014
- The Use of Antiviral and Antibiotic Medications July 19, 2014
- Bicycling is Win Win for All July 17, 2014
Recent Video Episodes
Creative Learning: Fun Drawing with Counting
Clean Energy: Savings for Homeowners (Part Two)
Tuneful Tots: The Importance of Music Education for Young Children
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
Make 2014 the green year! When you teach your kids to recycle, you’re helping them live a healthy and green lifestyle, and you’re giving them knowledge about sustainable living that will last them a lifetime.