Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Eat Raw Nuts to Prevent Triggering a Nut Allergy
- The Ultimate Green Building Powered by Algae
- City Kids: The Trials and Triumphs of Raising Kids in the City
- Women Eating More Fish Might Save Their Hearing
- Stylish and Affordable Shipping Container Homes
- Green Baby Shower Ideas October 1, 2014
- Eat Raw Nuts to Prevent Triggering a Nut Allergy September 30, 2014
- Cooking with Kids: Kidstir and What’s in the Box September 27, 2014
- The Ultimate Green Building Powered by Algae September 25, 2014
- City Kids: The Trials and Triumphs of Raising Kids in the City September 24, 2014
Recent Video Episodes
Making Your Own Yogurt at Home Has Never Been Easier
Entertaining Kids on Trips with Interactive Drawing
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
Storytelling Helps Young Minds Grow
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
September is Yoga Month
Yoga can enhance the flexibility of young bodies as well as build strength, coordination and body awareness. It also aids concentration, helps kids stay calm and helps them develop a positive attitude toward exercise.