Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Heart-Shaped Solar Power Plant
- Unused London Phone Booths Turned Into Free Solar Charging Stations
- Gluten Sensitivity Might Not Always Mean Celiac Disease
- California's Leader Calls for No Antibiotics in Food Production
- Eat Raw Nuts to Prevent Triggering a Nut Allergy
Recent Video Episodes
Making Your Own Yogurt at Home Has Never Been Easier
Entertaining Kids on Trips with Interactive Drawing
Homemade Baby Food (Part One)
Storytelling Helps Young Minds Grow
- An Afternoon Smoothie Is Absolute Bliss
Who doesn’t love fruit drinks? And if they’re healthy and easy to prepare, what’s not to love?
- Healthy Homemade Chocolate Banana Pops
It's hard to resist the great-together flavors of a frozen banana with a crisp dark chocolate shell.
- Golden Baked Plantain Chips
Potato chip lovers of all ages will love this easy-to-make, much healthier snack.
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
October is a Vegetarian Awareness Month
Don't forget to include at least one meatless day in your week to improve your health and help our planet too!