Just five or ten minutes of yoga can help kids mentally, physically and emotionally.
Tag Archives: yoga for kids
- Nestlé Recalls their Hot Pockets as Unsuitable for Human Consumption
- Some Common Plastics are not Safe
- Pesticide Roundup Found in 75% of Tested Air And Rain Samples
- Parents Now Prefer Real Natural Food Flavors and Colors
- Obesity Rate Among Young American Children Finally Drops
- Nestlé Recalls their Hot Pockets as Unsuitable for Human Consumption March 10, 2014
- Great Expectations: Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy March 9, 2014
- Some Common Plastics are not Safe March 8, 2014
- Pesticide Roundup Found in 75% of Tested Air And Rain Samples March 6, 2014
- How to Get Your Toddler Tired March 6, 2014
Recent Video Episodes
- Chilled Fruit Salad with Coconut
This easy recipe for a chilled fruit salad with coconut chips and coconut water is a sweet, crunchy, colorful way to get your kids excited about eating a variety of fruit.
- Healthy Snacks: Carrot Sticks for Kids
Carrots are the main ingredient in this recipe, and since these sticks are baked, they're a nutritious alternative to fried snacks.
- Creative Healthy Meals for Kids
Making healthy meals fun can get kids excited about foods that are normally on the "no" list.
- Squeakers by the Dozen: Chocolate Mice!
Chocolate doesn't have to be heart-shaped to be sweet: These merry mice make a great edible (and adorable) gift and are guaranteed to be the hit of any party.
- Homemade Healthy Baby Food with Tofu
This homemade healthy baby food recipe with just four ingredients introduces babies to tofu.
Ugi’s Tips on Going Green
Make 2014 the green year! When you teach your kids to recycle, you’re helping them live a healthy and green lifestyle, and you’re giving them knowledge about sustainable living that will last them a lifetime.
Old tires into shoe soles: Nothing should ever go to waste-this is a great example! pinterest.com/pin/878202614585…