Yoga practice isn’t just for adults, but for kids and babies as well.
This video is part of our miniseries of tips on yoga. Our guest in this video is yoga teacher and massage therapist Vivienne Miranda who introduces yoga for kids and explains how 5-10 minutes of yoga a day benefits both parents and children when they practice together.
- promotes family connection and interaction.
- helps with mental development and works both left and right sides of the brain.
- helps with balance and concentration.
- helps children with their communication and expression skills.
- helps children and parents deal with tantrums and frustrations.
- provides pain relief for “growing pains” during growth spurts.